If the issue were just tags, then you can simply delete the tag and re-tag
the right commit. That doesn't change a commit log.
But is the issue that the relevant commits aren't in branch-3.4? Like I
don't see the usual release commits in
https://github.com/apache/spark/commits/branch-3.4
Yeah OK that needs a re-do.

We can still test this release.
It works for me, except that I still get the weird infinite-compile-loop
issue that doesn't seem to be related to Spark. The Spark Connect parts
seem to work.