For Spark Operator, I think the answer is yes. According to my
impression, Spark Operator should be Spark version-agnostic. Zhou,
please correct me if I'm wrong.
I am not sure about the Spark Connector Go client, but if it is going
to talk with Spark cluster, I guess it should be still related to
Spark version (there is compatible issue).