Apropos of the earlier discussion about Maven repositories and such, I'm going to try to spend at least a couple of hours staking out a new CVS repository for "struts-as-TLP". I'm going to try to set up a local repository on my machine with a copy of /home/cvs/jakarta-struts and see what I can do with just moving files around.

Assuming that I get anywhere at all, are people OK with setting it up in CVS under the module "struts" and letting people use the Apache CVS server to test it? If not, I might be able to find a place to host it.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "In fact, when I die, if I don't hear 'A Love Supreme,' I'll turn back; I'll know I'm in the wrong place."
- Carlos Santana