Did you really mean to say don't base the ACTION on a concrete subclass?
If so, I'm a bit confused (which is my usual state of being, so all is
well)...

The way I am looking at it, the only thing I'm extending is the
ActionConfig, which is a class.  The Action Martin wrote of course extends
Action.

Did I completely miss your meaning? (Ok, let me amend that to cover the
most likely scenarioa: IN WHAT *DID* I completely miss your meaning? :) )

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect