Yes, that's possible, but not likely to be needed, since it is just extra overhead to generate something that will never change.

BTW -- Can you tell me (wiki, mail-archive, etc) where to get the latest instructions to build the web site and documentation and how we want it laid out? I'm getting ready to add that task to the nightly build and I don't want to do it wrong.

Your thoughts?

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance