Yahoo: jmitchtx
MSN:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: callto://jmitchtx

On Sep 24, 2005, at 12:09 AM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

From: "James Mitchell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

BTW -- Can you tell me (wiki, mail-archive, etc) where to get the latest instructions to build the web site and documentation and how we want it laid out? I'm getting ready to add that task to the nightly build and I don't want to do it wrong.

I haven't been able to get Maven to build a recursive multiproject site. It either loops, or refuses to descend. Here's what I have:

echo "------ build multiproject site (head) ------"
cd /cygdrive/e/svn/struts/current/site/
maven multiproject:site > /path/to/build.log

echo "------ build multiproject site (head - Shale) ------"
cd /cygdrive/e/svn/struts/current/shale/build
maven multiproject:site >> /path/to/build.log
cp -r target/docs/* ../../site/target/docs/shale

echo "------ build multiproject site (head - Sandbox) ------"
cd /cygdrive/e/svn/struts/current/sandbox/
maven multiproject:site >> /path/to/build.log
cp -r target/docs/* ../site/target/docs/struts-sandbox

If you have a multiproject site for Ti, then you'd do the same thing, and copy it up to sandbox/target/docs/struts-ti before you copy the whole of sandbox/target/docs over to 'site'. Or maybe you can get Maven to cooperate. :)

HTH,
--
Wendy