> I'd be happy to help.  Although last I remember, you guys didn't want
> anything to do with Maven.  Has that changed?

Well 'never' might be a little strong.  We haven't exactly made it a
priority but several of us remain on the "persuadable" side.  Have you
made a true believer out of Craig yet?

Our user base is growing and we are getting more volunteers to step
forward and they are taking a crack at a Maven2 script.  If Maven
works nicely with the new zone solution then I might be interested in
taking another look.

sean