We need to release version 2 of the struts-parent pom:

* http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/maven/trunk/pom/pom.xml

This is the parent pom from which struts-action-parent inherits, and
it needs to be released prior to the Struts Action 1.3.3 test build.

Changes since v1 include:
- Addition of the issues and commits mailing lists
- New PMC members Sean and Greg

Once again I need to shorten the vote period in order to get this
published in advance of the test build.  Sorry, I'll start earlier
next time. :)  The vote will close in 48 hours, on Friday at 8:30 pm
PST (GMT -7).

Here's my +1.

--
Wendy