On 5/31/06, Gary VanMatre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a couple more variations of the rolodex usecase example in the works. I
agree that it would be good to pull Clay out of the core usecases.   What ever
it takes to let maven do it's magic.

I would also like to setup a Clay mail reader version.  Could we go ahead and
add an empty maven project under the clay-plugin for this in addition to the
usecases?

If you want to start now, probably the easiest thing would be to
create a directory in the sandbox.   Then we can move it once the
existing code gets rearranged.  If Clay is going to have a separate
release cycle, it will need its own set of documentation, an assembly
and example app(s).

I just updated the Shale Blank archetype, if you want to try it out
(though the MyFaces one should work just as well for this):
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/sandbox/trunk/archetypes/shale-blank/README.txt

It has an issue getting Bundle.properties into the right package
structure under src/main/resources, and for some reason Archetype
simply refuses to do anything with package.html.

--
Wendy