On 6/1/06, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Also, what's the deal with designtime?  I briefly remember some
discussion on it in this thread and was just wondering what the final
result was.

Will the binaries be made available via Maven repo?  Or do we have to
download creator and manually install the jars locally?

I'm working on the public avaiability of this (we announced at JavaOne that
Creator will be open sourced ... finalizing the planning now, but it's more
likely to be months than weeks or days).  In the mean time, I'll create a
cheat sheet for how to copy the necessary JARs out of a downloaded Creator 2
(or Creator 2 Update 1) install and put them locally into your repository.

--
James Mitchell

Craig