Craig,

James and I are going to attempt to setup the Shale continuum server
on Wednesday.  Should we try to setup the publishing of Shale
nightlies as well?

Sean

On 6/12/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
For those of you following Shale, you've probably noticed that there have
not been any nightly builds available for the past few weeks.  This was due
to a combination of circumstances, but the primary reason is we've been
focusing on migrating the build environment from Ant-based scripts to use
Maven2 instead.  When completed, it will be *much* easier to build Shale, or
applications based on Shale.

However, in the mean time, I'm pleased to announce that creation of nightly
builds for Shale have been restored.  You can get the 20060612 version from:

    http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/nightly/struts-shale/

NOTES:

* The Shale website currently has a bad link to this page (it points at "
cvs.apache.org").
  That will be fixed soon.  In the mean time, use the link above.

* When the conversion to Maven2 is complete, the organization of the
artifacts published
  as nightly builds (as well as the organization of Shale releases as well)
will be changed.
  Watch here for an announcement of the date that this goes into effect for
the nightly builds.

Craig McClanahan