On 11/13/06, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/13/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> (Last I heard, any class name ending in 'Action' will be discovered.)

Last you heard where?

Is there another thread concerning these changes that we should review?

Nope, just Don saying "Hey, look what I did!" the other day on IRC.
And it's already changed since then.

I'm having trouble keeping up with changes in XWork.  Is there really
no development list, and no email notification of commits?

--
Wendy