On Nov 22, 2006, at 11:55 AM, David H. DeWolf wrote:

Ok, so what should I do to drive this to a decision? If we have any sort of consensus, I'd like try to get it done before the struts 2.0.2 release so that we can have the tiles plugin use an alpha release. That may not be doable at this point, but I'd like to at least try.

I think we just need a proposal and a vote :-)

I'd do it myself, but I just don't have time right at the moment. But I'll +1 it.

Let me know if I'm trying to move to fast :)

Not at all.  The sooner the better.

Greg