Yes, please restart! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: James Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 12:08 PM
To: Struts Developers List
Subject: Re: [s2] nightly builds

No, actually, we haven't done this on our own machines in quite a while.

For a long time we were doing this on our zone account, which is ASF
hardware.  I stopped this process a few weeks ago while doing some
maintenance and never got back to it.

I can restart this process if we need to.  Let me know.

--
James Mitchell