Folks,

If it's any easier, we can setup a nightly build on Bamboo and save any JARs that you want.

Or alternately we can *always* save the various JARs as artifacts for all Struts builds on Bamboo so people can download the very latest Struts JAR after any commit.

Let me know if you want anything like that (or indeed if you want admin access to the Struts projects on Bamboo)

Cheers,

Mark C