Folks,

I've set up a few artifacts to mirror http://people.apache.org/builds/ struts/nightlies/2.0.x/

You can check it out at:

http://opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com/browse/STRUTS-MAIN/latest

and click on the "Artifacts" tab. Let me know if it's missing anything or you want me change how it works.

It's not all that easy to directly link to artifacts tab directly at the moment (I've raised this at http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ BAM-1601)

Once it's okay I'll roll it out across the other Struts builds.

Cheers,

Mark C