Hi,
As we've already discussed over the phone, I'm preparing my hierarchical
analysis design so far. And I would like to get an overall
mid term evaluation criteria, bench marks,tasks (schedules),objectives
(date by), Also I wish if I can get any reference/samples regarding the
specified module.

Regards,
Tharshayene Loganathan
Undergraduate,
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
IIT,Sri Lanka.