For "The project provides a well-documented, secure and private channel to
report security issues, along with a documented way of responding to them.'
the standard that I've seen used is to tell people to e-mail private@ when
they think they might have a security related issue. I think that would
probably work well for Yunikorn too.

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 7:04 AM Chenya Zhang <chenyazhangche...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Weiwei,
>
> Thanks for driving this! The evaluation is quite comprehensive overall. I
> checked our Apache project maturity guidelines and noticed the below three
> items. Not sure if we already have them but they are not blockers to our
> graduation. We could think more about them along the way.
>
> QU30
>
> The project provides a well-documented, secure and private channel to
> report security issues, along with a documented way of responding to them.
>
> QU40
>
> The project puts a high priority on backwards compatibility and aims to
> document any incompatible changes and provide tools and documentation to
> help users transition to new features.
>
> CO50
>
> The project documents how contributors can earn more rights such as commit
> access or decision power, and applies these principles consistently.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Chenya
>

> On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 12:00 AM Weiwei Yang <w...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi YuniKorn community and mentors
>>
>> Based on the discussion thread [1], after 2 years time of incubating, it
>> is
>> considered that now is a good time to graduate YuniKorn from the ASF
>> incubator and become a top-level Apache project. We have reviewed the ASF
>> project maturity model [2] and provided some assessment of the project's
>> maturity based on the guidelines. Details are included as the following.
>> Please read this and share your thoughts by replying to this email, your
>> feedback will be much appreciated!!!
>>
>> *Code, License, and Copyright*
>>
>> All code is maintained on github, under Apache 2.0 license. We have
>> reviewed all the dependencies and ensured they do not bring any license
>> issues. All the status files, license headers, and copyright are up to
>> date.
>>
>> *Release*
>>
>> The community has released 5 releases in the past 2 years, i.e v0.8, v0.9,
>> v0.10, v0,11, and v0.12. These releases were done by 5 different release
>> managers [3] and indicate the community can create releases independently.
>> We have also a well-documented release process, automated tools to help
>> new
>> release managers with the process.
>>
>> *Quality*
>>
>> The community has developed a comprehensive CI/CD pipeline as a guard of
>> the code quality. The pipeline runs per-commit license check, code-format
>> check, code-coverage check, UT, and end-to-end tests. All these are built
>> as automated github actions, new contributors can easily trigger and view
>> results when submitting patches.
>>
>> *Community*
>>
>> The community has developed an easy-to-read homepage for the project [4],
>> the website hosts all the materials related to the project including
>> versioned documentation, user docs, developer docs, design docs,
> [...]

Books (Learning Spark, High Performance Spark, etc.):
https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9  <https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9>
YouTube Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/user/holdenkarau