El 22/10/2016 9:51 p. m., "Christopher" <ctubb...@fedoraproject.org>
escribió:

> I should probably know the answers to these by now, but...
>
> 1. If I trigger more than one build for the same NVR in Koji, which one
will get tagged, and when? Which one will Bodhi use when I create an update?

By default koji will not let build a package of there is a previus buid
with the same NVR in the same branch, you can build many times the same NVR
in diferent  branches, (fedpkg switch-branch)

> 2. Should I preserve the entire changelog in the SPEC? Or should I roll
it over when I update to the latest upstream? It seems the changelog could
easily become the bulk of a package if everything is preserved, and I'd
think git would suffice for anything older than the last few rebases onto
latest upstream.

Please keep al the changes in the changelog, al lest than you have some
really olds entries (some years ago)

> 3. What does the "e" stand for in n-v-r-e ?

The E comer for the epoch rmp tag, this overrides the release and version
tags

> 4. I'm familiar with `fedpkg commit --clog` for easy git log messages,
but is there some easy tool for generating the clog message (especially the
date/email/version line) automatically?

You can use rpmdev-bumpspec foo.spec

> 5. What is going on here:
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/4279/16174279/build.log It
says a file is bad... but I can see the file in git and it looks fine.
Where can I go to see if Koji itself is undergoing problems. Is there a
server status page for outages within the Fedora infrastructure?

Try fedpkg local to trigger a local build, source files must be uploaded
by fedpkg new-sources path/to/tarball.tgz

The source0 file it is not espected to.be in the package repo, patches and
others soureces can be in the repo

> 6. Why does fedoraproject.org redirect to getfedora.org?

This was of the FEDORA Next move get fedora is the home of the
Fedora[Server, Cloud, Worstation]  brands, new products new site :)