On Mon, 2016-10-31 at 15:09 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:

> I think this kind of issue is really fixed the hard way, i.e. fixing
> bugs and adding unimplemented features rather than just adding complex
> UI workarounds.

I think making it work as best as possible without interaction is
great, but I'd argue that fundamentally this needs interaction. At a
bare minimum the UI for users to mark connections as metered or
unmetered needs to be there. Is there actually UI for this already? I
could not find it.

The question of what the default state should be is an interesting one,
and I bet your take on it differs substantially depending on your level
of 'internet connection privilege'. ;)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey