Josh Boyer wrote:
> What I cannot get my head around though is how we've essentially made
> a decision based on perceived marketing value of those target users at
> the expense of every other platform we support.

How is it "at the expense of every other platform we support"? It's not like
the fix is going to stop them from working. It is not a catastrophe to ship
one week later.

I don't use a Mac, I also don't dual-boot, but still I fail to see why this
issue should be rejected as a blocker just to ship a week earlier. Fedora
really needs to decrease the pressure to not slip, in order to ensure a
reasonable quality of our releases. Blockers must be fixed no matter how
long it takes.

        Kevin Kofler