On 11 November 2016 at 03:20, Andreas Tunek <andreas.tu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As a mac owner (although one that is not very well supported by
> Linux*) I really appreciate the fact that Fedora works. And saying you
> do not want to support that hardware anymore just because you found a
> regression/bug is kind of lame.

You are reading that wrong. The problem isn't that we don't want to
support Mac hardware, we are finding we can't support Mac hardware to
the level that it blocks a release because there are not enough people
testing the hardware in a fashion that finds blocker level bugs.

This is where you and other Mac users can and MUST help out. Fedora is
a stone soup. Unless people bring some amount of work to the pot, what
they get out is water flavoured gravel.  You can bring the spice and
aroma of a Mac hardware.. but if you don't then it doesn't mean that
we can wait until someone else does.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.