On 2017-09-22, Ralf Corsepius <rc040...@freenet.de> wrote:
> How to build a sub tree of packages in fc27, when the root of this tree
> changed SONAME?

In rawhide, if you want a longer time isolation, you ask relengs for
a sige tag, you do all builds there without affecting others and then
you ask relengs to merge the builds back to rawhide. Of course this has
same races and one needs to reaply all rawhide changes into the side tag
otherwise a mismatches can happen after the merge.

I don't know if this procedure is acceptable for f27.

In my opinion the whole idea of chaning a SONAME in f27 is wrong.

-- Petr