On Tue, 2018-09-25 at 17:25 -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> The conversation
> went like this:
>
> <random dev> Hey, I'm trying to do this and all the documented Fedora
> things are really hard or poorly documented.  Is this how Fedora
> should work?
> <Fedora dev> Oh, use this thing that *Fedora doesn't produce* in a
> manner that *Fedora doesn't document* instead.  It's much better!
>
> That is a really bad anti-pattern.
>
> If we think Vagrant is better for this kind of work, we should be
> actively looking at producing vagrant images instead.

Fedora does produce Vagrant images.

From the example Vagrantfile I posted in my first reply, you can see
that I'm pulling the Vagrantfile from Fedora (anyone who does this
should really add that checksum line too):

https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/blob/3.10.0/Vagrantfile#L13

In addition to the docs that Miro linked, we have also documented it
here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Vagrant