On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 3:06 PM Fabio Valentini <decatho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not necessarily. Builds are only pushed to repositories after a successful
> compose, but are available in koji only a few minutes after they were built.
> That means that packages built locally or on COPR (which use the rawhide
> repository) get "older" versions than the koji builds that have access to new
> packages pre-compose.

All of those packages were built in Koji.
I wasn't talking about any custom builds. (since custom builds can't
be added anyhow to Koji, right?)

That means - it (the icu 63) was in the repository at the build time
of the community-mysql, but wasn't later at install time.
Wizardy? Untagged buiid?

--

Michal Schorm
Software Engineer