On Wed, 2019-01-30 at 15:37 +0100, Michal Schorm wrote:
> Right.
>
> Yes, I'm trying to test the installation from the mirrors. There will
> be a delay.
>
> Buildroot repo != compose repo.
> That's where I was mistaken.
>
> Case closed, I'll wait :)

Just as a note, what's in the 'rawhide' repo right now differs quite a
lot from what's in the buildroot as we haven't had a successful compose
since 2019-01-21. This is for various reasons - most recently
libreoffice needed rebuilding for the poppler soname bump and did not
build successfully for nearly a week, and now lorax has a dependency
issue.

(it occurs to me to wonder whether it should be a matter of policy that
soname rebuilds that involve libreoffice must be done in a side tag,
but Rawhide package gating may render that concern obsolete soon).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey