----- Original Message -----
> From: "Nicolas Mailhot" <nicolas.mail...@laposte.net>

I guess that we have not agreed on the SIG meeting then. I don't complain and
this is not in any ways personal, keep it on mind please. The change proposal
predates that SIG discussion as other bit predates the change proposal. I'm
pointing out that we could have avoided any breakage if we did few thing
slightly differently. Currently by your actions there are several FTBFS
packages, it is not really a serious issues(as I'm sure that eclipso will fix
up all the packages that need it in time for Fedora 31, kudos for committing
for that work :)) but it is unnecessary and avoidable inconvenience that I(and
I guess others too) will have to account for(spend some time on). In my case
preparing for Go rebase(I do scratch rebuilds). One of the points been also
possibility to fit in the Go rebase in to that side tag, but after further
discussion with eclipseo on Wednesday it will make more sense to use regular
mass-rebuild for that(as I usually do) assuming that the side tag rebuild will
conclude 1-2w prior to it(so I will be able to observe dist git in coherent
shape).

JC