----- Original Message -----
> From: "Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek" <zbys...@in.waw.pl>

Thank you for clarification :). IMO it would be great if that has been recorded
in https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Policy#Self_contained_changes, this
approach can't be really inferred from it(at least I don't see it there).

With that popped on my mind that may be calling it "early/late window change"
would fit better along with recording the complexity of the change, rather then
system wide, contained change. But this is really just my brain storm.

Unfortunately no early changes for me as Golang release are aligned late in to
the Fedora devel cycle.

JC