It would be in RedHat's own best interest to promote the Fedora project
more though.  Isn't Fedora supposed to be the upstream/testing grounds
for RHEL releases?  What's the best way to learn and get familiar with a
RedHat based environment?  It's Fedora, although I do know RHEL offers
free developer licenses and CentOS is always there as well.