On Mon, Apr 4, 2022 at 9:40 PM Gordon Messmer <gordon.mess...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The ticket mentions Boot Repair, which is the first thing that comes to
> mind: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Boot-Repair

Boot repair is obviously tricky because you have to have something bootable
to initiate the repair. Practically speaking, I think the best option is to
better support dual-drive installations. It should be possible to maintain
two EFI partitions in a, b style when the user selects to have a
mirrored-disk configuration. In fact I've been doing this on my Fedora
Linux systems and I've even written some scripts to support it here:
https://github.com/gregory-lee-bartholomew/bootsync

Disclaimer though -- I use systemd boot and zfs, not the default grub and
btrfs that most Fedora Linux systems are configured with.