On Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 12:54 PM Aurelien Bompard
<abomp...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hey Fabio!
>
> >  However, testing the fallback to OpenID, it does
> > not work for me with bodhi.stg.fedoraproject.org
> > Trying to access this login URL, I'm getting HTTP 500 / Internal
> > Server Error responses from
> > https://bodhi.stg.fedoraproject.org/dologin.html?openid=https%3A%2F%2Fid....
> > which is the URL that I'm redirected to when accessing
> > https://bodhi.stg.fedoraproject.org/login?method=openid
>
> Thanks for the report! It was harder than expected to update the server part
> in OpenShift, but it's done now, and the error is gone.
> Could you please test again?
> Thanks again!

Thanks for your response! Now I'm not getting "HTTP 500 Internal
server error" responses, so that's a start ...
But now I'm getting HTTP 400 "Bad Request: User not authenticated at
[sic] continue".

This also happens when I try to log into bodhi.stg.fedoraproject.org
in a web browser, so at least my code doesn't seem to be them problem
anymore ...
But if I go to https://bodhi.stg.fedoraproject.org/login?method=openid
manually and try to log in there, it just throws me back to the bodhi
homepage without actually logging me in.

So either way, I don't seem to be able to log in with
id.stg.fedoraproject.org right now *at all*, so it's kinda difficult
to know if my code is working or not. :)

Fabio