Am 29.08.22 um 15:43 schrieb Dan Čermák:
I agree, this needn't block F37, but I still think that this should be
fixed. Unless I use microdnf, I cannot upgrade my VPS with 1GB RAM that
happily hosts my home page, which is quite a bummer and a bit of a shame
to be honest.
Are you trying to "dnf update" everything at once or "dnf update" one package after the other?

I am asking, because several years ago, the latter was the only way to update a system, which only used to have 512 RAM. It typically did not "bomb out" with dnf crashes, but with some package's installation process underneath of dnf running out of memory.

Ralf