On Wed, Jan 11, 2023 at 10:09 AM DJ Chase <u9...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Then in that sense, aren’t we already shipping unfiltered Flathub? IIRC
> you can already enable Flathub in GNOME Software.

The first two sentences of the proposal summary are "Fedora
Workstation's existing third party repo feature allows users to enable
a selection of software repos that are hosted by external
organizations. This selection has included a filtered version of
Flathub since F35, which provides access to a small number of Flathub
apps."

Enabling Flathub in GNOME Software currently does not give an
unfiltered Flathub. It's a filtered view, manually curated. See
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Filtered_Flathub_Applications
for more context.

--
Ben Cotton