在 2023/1/11 14:24, Peter Robinson 写道:
Re: Porting Fedora for the LoongArch architecture.
From:
Peter Robinson <pbrobin...@gmail.com>
日期:
2023/1/11 14:24

收件人:
Development discussions related to Fedora <devel@lists.fedoraproject.org>
抄送:
"siyant...@loongson.cn" <siyant...@loongson.cn>, "chenhua...@loongson.cn" <chenhua...@loongson.cn>, "shipuji...@gmail.com" <shipuji...@gmail.com>, Xiaotian Wu <wuxiaot...@loongson.cn>, zhangfu...@loongson.cn, chenfeiy...@loongson.cn

Hi Folks,