On Fri, 2024-02-02 at 01:34 -0600, Jonathan Bennett via devel wrote:
> Hey folks, outside observer, and long-time Fedora user weighing in
> with
> some thoughts. First off, I've been hyped to see Fedora lead the way
> with finally making a real move to Wayland, and retire X11. And now
> I'm
> fairly disappointed to hear that there's a real chance that move will
> get killed. And especially that it's not because of a technical
> problem
> or blocker bug.

I don't understand , why you want the others use a crap of software,
fully buggy, without many features , which is not supported by many
(like nvidia) , because is new ?

Who wants use Wayland and test it, may use wayland and test it, it is
even the default .

It is really difficult to me understand your point of view , users
should be free to use what they want and have choices, It is really
weird (for me) that you want that I use wayland and test wayland .

--
Sérgio M. B.