Oh, that wasn't being critical of Ed Hare!  He's an old friend.
Nor of ARRL's work against BPL.  That was more like a technological
disagreement, in which he was probably correct in the end:  We have
no readily available answer...yet.

Not to worry.  If I start being really "citical",
one will feel it somewhere..... on their body!  (HI)

73,
John - K8OCL

>From: "jgorman01" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [digitalradio] Re: Don't ignore proposals/local HF net successes
>Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:36:57 -0000
>
>Funny, you didn't have any problem critizing Ed Hare and by fiat, the
>ARRL on their position on BPL interference mitigation.
>
>Seems to me that what's good for the goose is good for the gander!
>
>Jim
>WA0LYK
>
>--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "John Champa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Everybody...please stop griping about the ARRL!
> > They don't invent this stuff to have something to keep them up at night.
> > Actions are almost always taken only as the result of member requests.
> >
> > When was the last time you wrote to your Director with a suggestion?
> > NEVER, is my guess!  Maybe ONCE is my other guess.  Do you even know
>who he
> > is?
> >
> > And, if you are NOT a member of our national organization, for Cat's
>sake,
> > please shut up!

> > 73,
> > John - K8OCL