From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Andrew O'Brien
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:35 PM
To: DIGITALRADIO
Subject: [digitalradio] NBEMS HF testing frequency suggestion

Aside from 6M and 2M , where I had good results  with NBEMS, I am anxious to
try it  on HF.  I will assume that the low bands will make fast PSK too
difficult but PSK125 and 63 with ARQ is worth testing on HF.  NBEMS has a
nice bacon feature , and  a beacon feature too.  I would like to suggest a
20M and 40M testing frequency  for this weekend,  I will suggest 14073 (dial
frequency) and/or 7073 .  Please
QRL first, and move up or down a tad if the frequency is busy.    I
will be on tonight and tomorrow night with my beacon (when at the keyboard).

--
Andy K3UK
www.obriensweb.com

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/drsked/drsked.php