Aside from 6M and 2M , where I had good results  with NBEMS, I am
anxious to try it  on HF.  I will assume that the low bands will make
fast PSK too difficult but PSK125 and 63 with ARQ is worth testing on
HF.  NBEMS has a nice bacon feature , and  a beacon feature too.  I
would like to suggest a 20M and 40M testing frequency  for this
weekend,  I will suggest 14073 (dial frequency) and/or 7073 .  Please
QRL first, and move up or down a tad if the frequency is busy.    I
will be on tonight and tomorrow night with my beacon (when at the
keyboard).

--
Andy K3UK
www.obriensweb.com