  From: Andrew O'Brien
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 5:50 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] NBEMS HF testing frequency suggestion

  Omar, good evening.
  It is a program that uses PSK  (31, 63, 125, 250) .  It can use regular PSK
for keyboard chats but you can also decide to use PSK with ARQ if you want to
send a text file or email where accuracy is important.  The software works only
under Linux, so the authors have developed a boot disc that one uses in a
Windows PC.  You burn the ISO file to a CD and insert it in a CD ROM drive, the
Linux operating system boots up.  You select a keyboard setting for you country
and a video monitor setting.  When the software boots up, you need to select
FL-digi and go to the CONFIG area, insert your callsign. In the config area you
can also choose your soudncard settings and PTT/rig control settings.  If you
want to use the ARQ side of things, you click on FLARQ, when it boots up you
must also insert your callsign in it's config area.

  Andy K3UK