If it were my station, I would wrap it around a 3 to 4 inch form and
lay it behind the operating table.  That would further limit RF noise
and would do no harm to SWR.

Best regards,
Chuck  Mayfield

Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both
together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the
soul of genius.
~ Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart