John Becker, WØJAB wrote:

>  At 07:28 PM 12/27/2007, you wrote:
> > Be darned surprised. There are almost zero, goosegg, nada
> > keyboard-to-keyboard QSOs in Pactor. The mode is dead except for
> > robots.
>
>  Yeah Roger you keep saying that yet I seem to find them all the time.
>  Have you given it a try?

Yes, for years.  This year I finally realized that Pactor is dead dead
dead as a QSO mode and I sold my SCS PTC-II.  To a boater, by the way,
not a ham.  For over a year I never heard one K-to-K Pactor QSO; really
none for several years. They aren't out there no matter what you keep
saying.

You keep telling us about all the digital QSOs you have on Pactor, but I
never work you on any of the modes, and I have been active on all of them.

de Roger W6VZV