Happy New Year to all!

Just before Christmas, Sholto and I were busy with ALE400 on 10136.0 , with
good results most days between the west coast and

Central Canada, as well as into the US mid-west.  Haven't been listening on
20M much since the band has been very poor here, I think because of more
aurora activity at this latitude.

As a suggestion, let's use just a few frequencies for ALE400 , increasing
the chances of finding someone there.

As an example 3584,7038, 10136, 14094, 18104,21094 would work, and also be
consistent with the new Region 2 Band plan

Which comes into effect January 1, 2008.

For myself, I have been sitting on 10136 mostly, with a few trips to 14094.
I have come to appreciate 30M much more than before,

And been using the 30m digital spot page ( http://  <http://www.projectsand>
www.projectsandparts.com/30m/ which Sholto has been running.  I leave my rig
on, so please try a connect or a sounding on 10136.

I have sent this individually to some since I'm not sure that this message
would make it through all the QRM on Digitalradio J

Seventythirds

John

VE5MU