From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Jaak Hohensee
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 5:40 AM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Humans tolerate robots!

Dear Rodney

You are wrong. You know laws/regulations, but ham-robots dont.
Ham-robots have strong mantra - emergency. And strong mission - helping
people.
What you and other ham-humans have against this rhetoric?

Ham-humans need better rhetoric against ham-robots. Like this:

Mantra for ham-humans: Ham bands robotfree! Robots act in ham-bands like
communication terrorists.
Ham-humans mission: To developing human communication skills for any case,
not only for emergency. For emergency better widely used QRP-readiness.

73, Jaak
ES1HJ/QRP

Rodney wrote:

  Tolerant of what?  Intentional interference?  Don't think so!

  Tolerant of blatant breaking of laws and regulations?  NOT!

  Jaak Hohensee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    Demetre SV1UY wrote:
      ...This is supposed to be a free world but in a free world we should
always be a bit more tolerant, don't you think?

      73 de Demetre SV1UY

    New era beginning...

    HNY 2008 from DigiQRP community.

--