HF Packet is very much alive and well, just not on the Yahoo groups.
You need to tune 14.105 and you will hear lots of HF packet. It is
known as Network 105 and has been there for about 20 years. I myself
was active here until recently, when I had to re-dedicate the computer
 that I was using for that to other things. There is a users group,
but it is on its own server. Contact Burt, VE1AMA for all the details.
Try
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Eric 9Z4CP.

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"