Dave Bernstein wrote:
> 15 QSOs in about 2 hours of operating, just under half with European
> stations, all on 20m. There was an MFSK-16 station QRV that
> threatened my sanity; it wasn't the QRM, it was listening to 2 hours
> of that moronic "music" that made me feel like Red Buttons in "the
> Longest Day".

I tend to operate with the sound down on the radio, and only use the
various monitor functions sparingly, so it's usually quiet in the shack
when I'm playing digital modes.

The only exception being CW, as I prefer to read that myself, rather
than use automatic decode, which has its own problems of course.

Dave (G0DJA)