I think it might make sense to use the SAME frequencies as Propnet.  This
may make no sense at all to others, so what do you think.  I would not want
to interfere with Propnet beacons since they perform a valuable service,
 but if we are going to beacon, perhaps we should use the same frequency but
at a slightly differing audio frequency.  Propnet folks usually use 1500 Hz,
I think.  How about  FLARQ beacons on same frequency but at audio freq of
1000 Hz ?

But.. does not propnet use 10139.5 and then 1500, not 10138 ?

--
Andy K3UK
www.obriensweb.com