Rick wrote:

>  I sure wish more hams would work on solving this problem, rather than
>  exacerbating the situation and being part of the problem.
>
>  Just a few minutes ago I was trying to have a Q with VE5MU using FAE
>  400 around 10137. A Pactor station starting transmitting right over
>  our frequency.
>
>  It is really unbelievable how hams think this is acceptable. It is
>  just plain illegal operation. Period. There is no other way to call
>  it. The Pactor station was S-9 at my location so I doubt very much if
>  that station did not hear one of us and we had been on for quite some
>  time before that happened.

I was working an MFSK QSO Saturday, and a Pactor station fired up right
on our frequency.  He obviously couldn't have cared less at the
initiating end that we were there.  And of course at the other end there
was no human being to curb this illegal activity.  The QRM was intense,
but I QROed to 200 watts and eventually it went away.  Plain and simple
illegal behavior by the Pactor station.

de Roger W6VZV