Hi Rein

Is this new windows software ; vbdigi.exe / flarq.exe compatible with
your pskmail system ?

73 de LA5VNA Steinar

Rein Couperus skrev:
> Jack,
>
> yes, pskmail will work with PSK31 as well, in fact it will work with any mode
> that transports
> the complete set of ASCII characters (I am working on incorporating RTTY as
> well).
>
> But you will find PSK63 almost as good as PSK31, and a bit less sensitive to
> frequency stability.
>
> I am sure any of the server ops will open a PSK63 channel for you if you need
> it. We can also
> run modes like DominoEx if you need it.
>
> I know what you mean with the PSION, I used a PSION 3a, and I wrote a CW
> contest keyer and a
> contest log program for it. (Does not work for the 5MX).
>
> 73,
>
> Rein Pa0R

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked

DRCC contest info : http://www.obriensweb.com/drcc.htm

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional