Quite simply, I just see better range and performance using low power
radios, on narrower bands.
DominoEx would be fine :-)
With all this mode advancement looking for MORE speed? Why?  I get
the impression some people would like to stream Hi Res Video over HF :-)
I have to say I really appreciate the effort that software developers
put into their work, just so other Hams can enjoy their hobby more,
many of the programs for no cost, or small cost.
I don't want to think what you would need to pay, in the commercial
world for some of these programs.

73s

Jack VK4JRC