Andy,

What I don't understand is if you already have a suite of modes, Pactor,
Pactor 2, and Pactor 3, then why create another mode like they did?

This is not compatible with existing packet, right? So you would have to
have SCS products on both ends? Then why not use Pactor modes,
especially the Pactor 2 mode which is of a similar bandwidth and throughput?